family            family            family            family

Too Funny!

January 19, 2011

I had to post this...as I can watch this over and over again!  I have even made my husband watch this as well.  I am not usually a Spongebob fan, but this episode was definitely written by a woman with children!

So if you feel like a laugh...check this out!
Click here to laugh!
If you are a mom, I promise you will relate to this more than you ever thought you would relate to an animated yellow sponge!!

I would love to hear what you think of this episode.  Please leave a comment below after you watch this so we can all discuss!!

2 comments:

Hockey Wife said...

I haaaaaaaaaaaate Spongebob. He creeps me out! Do I HAVE to watch it? Haha! I'll check it out while Linden naps.

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

I think I have only seen one other episode...but my sister showed me this one night, and it is spot on!!! I promise, you will laugh!!