family            family            family            family

Blog Challenge...Day Five

August 29, 2011




SIX PLACES

Fortunately for me, I was a flight attendant before I had children, so I have been fortunate to visit many wonderful places....My first three selections will be places I have been and loved, and my last three selections will be places I want to go!


Rome, Italy
This is truly the most amazing place! There is nothing better than grabbing a gelato, or a square of pizza while walking through the streets of Rome.
Rotorua, New Zealand


Rotorua is home of the Maori Culture.  It is a beautiful spot, and when my friend and I went to New Zealand, we knew we had to make a point to travel to Rotorua.  Rotorua is also an adventure destination!  My friend and I went Black Water rafting...
Basically, we went repelling in a dark and very wet cave!
But the main reason for our visit to Rotorua was ZORBING!!!
That's right, we climbed in big bouncy balls and rolled down a big hill!  Oh what fun that was! 
Ireland

Just a wonderful place!!! 
Places I want to go...

Japan
I always kick myself for not traveling to Japan when I had flight benefits, and I could have flown to Narita for $45.00...business class!! 
 South Africa

Who wouldn't want to go on safari in South Africa.  It seems like this would be a once in a lifetime experience! 

Does this count as a place I would like to go?
 I think it does! 
Tomorrow's challenge is five foods... 













1 comments:

April said...

What a blessing for you that you go to travel before you were married.  If I have one regret, it is that I didn't travel more but oh well, guess I now have other people to experience these places with.  I'd love to go to Italy and Ireland, too.  Pretty much anywhere in Europe would make me happy!

april