family            family            family            family

The Nerve...

September 18, 2011

Dear Girl working behind the counter...

Your fake eyelashes are horrible.  I am not sure if you know this, but all the customers are thinking the same thing, but no one has the nerve to tell you....

You look like Tammy Faye Baker.  I assume you are too young to even know who she is, because if you did...you would know that looking like her is not a compliment!

Dear Sir at the laundromat...

Pull up your pants.  I understand you are a larger man, and it is tough finding sweat pants to fit around your waist stomach, but I don't want to see your crack!  Nobody has the nerve to tell you that your ass is hanging out, but they do have the willingness to take a picture while you are not looking...


Dear new babysitter...

Thank you for coming over on such short notice.  I don't have the nerve to ask you this in person, but...is that supposed to be a skirt?  I assume you know a skirt is supposed to cover the area below your waist and above your knees.  I know I am older, and I don't quite get fashion these days...but I would appreciate if you would wear a pair of shorts next time...
Um...these do not count as shorts either!


4 comments:

Ginger said...

LMAO! 

Missy said...

Love this post!!!! Well done for the sneaky shot too, trousers which hang down and show off the behind are a pet peeve of mine too!!

Barb said...

I happened upon Tammy Faye (yes, 'the' Tammy Faye!) a few years back while shopping at Target. She was so made up and over the top. You couldn't help but stare.

Vobrowning said...

I love your posts...and this was particularly awesome!  I am still traumatized by my visit to a super WalMart where upon getting off the elevator I was greeted by perhaps the same man as you saw in the laundromat, only he was busy looking at the barbeque potato chips display!