family            family            family            family

Breaking up is {not so} hard to do!

December 31, 2011

The number one all-time most-viewed blog post of 2011.......




My open letter to Kim Kardashian about her wedding/divorce was the most viewed post of all time.  I was shocked to see the numbers of daily page views after I posted this.....I wonder if Kim herself saw it too {giggle}!  

Tales of a Hockey Wife will return after the new year with new tales for 2012....

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read my blog, send lovely comments, and give me a reason to keep exposing my true inner-geek to all of you!  


3 comments:

Nicole said...

If she did, be careful she doesn't try to sue you like she does everyone else :)

katewinn77 said...

I just came across your blog (I'm a fellow Canadian blogger) and it's terrific! I had to go back and read your hilarious letter to Kim...well done! I'll be back!

Tami Miller said...

I can see why this post was #1.  It was awesome!  It must be hard being away from family like you have to deal with.  Although with my dysfunctional family… I may like being married to an athlete. ;-)